Thanks For Being So Awesome

I used a Paper Smooches cat stamp recently and wanted to make a card using another one of the cute critters ,so I pulled out the Chubby Chums set as well as a new sentiments stamp set called Uplifters to make a quick card...and I just love it when quick cards turn out as good as this one did..

I started with a plain white card base and a white die cut top layer...I used a stripey stencil and broken china Distress Ink to create the background...to make it a bit interesting, I splattered some silver paint on it...once dry,I stamped the sentiment using black ink and adhered the top layer to the card base....

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped the cute moose on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured it in using Spectrum Noir markers...I cut it out and applied a bit of glossy accents on it and once it was dry,I adhered it to the card front using some adhesive foam squares....

To embellish my card I have used quite a few blue and silver star sequins...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog...thank you...have a beautiful and crafty day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,