Camp Create Day 5 - Delightful Die Cutting

So,it's the final MFT Camp Create activity today...Day 5 is all about Delightful Die Cutting and Stephanie shared a great video and beautiful cards..I decided to keep things quite simple for today's card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I started with a white front panel and sponged on some wilted violet Distress Oxide ink on it and randomly left some places light and some dark(yes,it was intentional)...I then splattered some water on this panel as well as the same ink mixed with a bit of water..

On a separate piece of white cardstock I sponged on the same ink again and splattered a bit of water as well before die cutting the alphabets required for my sentiment..I applied some glossy accents all over the alphabets and once dry,I adhered them to my card front..I did use this white negative panel as a template just like it was shown in the video so it was pretty easy to adhere the alphabets correctly on the front panel...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

For the other half of the sentiment,I used a small black strip of cardstock and stamped the word Birthday on it and then heat embossed it with silver heat embossing powder...I adhered it under the alphabet die cut word using some black craft foam underneath...

And finally I have used a few silver stars and sequins to embellish my card...

For participating in Day 5 of MFT Camp Create I have now earned this final badge as well...



I hope you can see how much fun I've had these past few days...Thank you so much for stopping by my blog...Hope you will have a fabulous and crafty day ahead..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,