Hydrangeas Thanks Card - Altenew July 2017 Inspiration Challenge

Today I'm sharing the second card that I created for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge....I have also tried to get a better picture of the stencil embossed grid background...it looks beautiful but I was unable to click a picture which shows it clearly...



I started with a plain white cardstock same size as the card front and used the Altenew grid stencil and ruby red ink for the background...I created an ombre effect by using less ink on some areas and more on some...keeping the stencil in place,I embossed the top layer and then adhered it to the card front...

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the layered Hydrangeas and leaves...I used frosty pink,forest glades and jet black shades here...in one of the Hydrangeas I kept the background white and only stamped the layering detail section in pink...I cut these elements out and placed them on the card...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I stamped the sentiment on a die cut vellum label and heat embossed it using gold embossing powder...I coloured in the back of this label using ruby red ink and then adhered it to a larger glitter gold label...I placed the sentiment above the flowers...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

To embellish my card I have used die cut sequins from the same glitter gold cardstock as the sentiment label...I have also used craft foam under a few elements to add a bit of depth..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

This was the inspiration image for this months challenge...you can view,find more details and/or take part in the challenge by visiting the Altenew Blog...

Altenew July 2017 Inspiration Challenge

So happy you stopped by my blog today...Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!! 

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,