Programming Happy Times Ahead

I like using foil cardstock in my cards but they never show up good in pictures...I tried keeping my card flat but the picture didn't look too great either..I really need tips and advice for this so let me know if you have some for me...

I started with a silver cardstock for the card base and cut out a large dotted rectangle mat layer using silver foil cardstock...I also die cut a smaller rectangle top panel on which I stamped the Wplus9 Big Top stamp twice to create the rays background...I also stamped the sentiment on this panel using blue dye ink..

On a separate piece of cardstock,I stamped the robot image and coloured it in using watercolour pencils and Dove blender pen...I then cut it out and placed it on my card..

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

To embellish this card I have used a few clear sequins in various sizes..and my card was ready...

While this card did not take too long to create but as I said before - it took a long time to click a picture in which the foil cardstock shows properly...and laying it flat was the only way I could get a decent picture...what do you think..??

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade By Pri

I'm happy you stopped by my blog today...Hope you will have a happy and blessed day ahead...Happy Papercrafting..!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , , , ,