Two Flowery Cards

It's the middle of Autumn here in Australia...and it's so cold...which also means not many flowers around...we still have to go through winters to before we see the colourful blooms again....and in the mean time,I will make as many flower cards as I can to make me happy... :)

Today I'm sharing two flower cards...In the first one I have used Distress inks and water for stamping the base layer of the flowers and in the second card I have used Gansai Tambi watercolours and Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to create the sparkly wine coloured flowers...

I stamped a border stamp at an angle using pink ink and that created the section that I wanted to mask before stamping the flowers....then using the base layer of  Altenew Painted Flowers layering stamp set  and various Distress Inks and my water spritzer,I stamped the images directly onto the top layer....I have used mowed lawn and twisted citron for the leaves and abandoned coral,picked raspberry and candied apple for the flowers..

Using a heat gun I dried the stamps quickly and stamped the top layer using black ink...I stamped the sentiment using green ink on a piece of white cardstock and die cut it using the MFT stitched scalloped rectangle die...to embellish this card I have used a few pink sequins...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

For my second card I chose a beige textured cardstock for the card base and cut the top layer to size from the same cardstock...I then adhered a black piece of cardstock to this top layer which I have die cut using the MFT scalloped edge die...I had splattered some gold paint on this black section earlier...then to make the top layer look finished and even,I used a pierced rectangle die and ran it through my Cuttlebug...

On a separate piece of watercolour cardstock,I stamped the flower and leaf images and coloured them in using Gansai Tambi watercolours....once dry, I cut them out and placed them onto the card...I have used black craft foam to elevate a flower and some leaves...

The sentiment has been stamped on a piece of leftover beige cardstock and placed under and over a few flowers....and finally I have added a few gold sequins and a generous amount of sparkle to make the flowers shine...

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Thank you for your visit today...I'm super glad you stopped by my blog...Hope you will have a wonderful day ahead...!!

Pri

Labels: , , , , ,