Somebunny Thinks You're Special

I was just trying out the Pale Aqua watercolour(no.50)from my Gansai Tambi watercolour set to test out how it looked and made some diagonal stripes with a wide brush on a piece of white cardstock...I liked the result and used it as a background for my card....

I chose a kraft cardstock to make the card base and die cut three sections from green cardstock using the Lawn Fawn stitched hillside borders dies....I layered these sections on the painted top layer...

I stamped the little bunny and chick on a separate piece of cardstock and coloured them in before cutting them out and placing them onto the card...I have applied some glossy accents on them for a bit of shine...

I stamped the sentiment on the top layer using black ink and stamped a couple of red hearts as well....and finally I have used black Nuvo Crystal drops to embellish this card...

Thank you for stopping by to take a look at my card today....Have lovely & blessed day ahead...!!

Pri 

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , ,