You Can Always Lean On Me

These happy hedgehogs from MFT are adorable aren't they??I just need to add them to a card and it instantly adds cuteness to it...this time I made a simple one layer card using this stamp set with the sentiment banner on top...

On a die cut watercolor cardstock card front,I stamped the hedgehogs,grass and the little butterfly using black ink and then die cut a circle using some scrap paper....with that circle die cut I created a mask for the stamped area and used Distress Inks to create the background...the shades I have used are abandoned coral,candied apple,fired brick and ground espresso...I spritzed a bit of water for effect and once dry,I removed the mask...

I coloured in the images using Spectrum Noir markers and created a small banner to stamp the sentiment on...and finally I have used a few clear sequins to embellish this card...

I'm so glad you stopped by to take a look at my card today....Hope you will have a beautiful day ahead...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,