Thank You

I can't even remember how I made backgrounds for cards until I started using Distress Inks....and now I can't stop using them...the best part is that even if everyone used the same colours,not two cards would be similar...I have been watching videos for the newly released Distress Oxide ink pads...and they look even more amazing...let's see when I will be able to get those...my birthday probably.. :)

For today's card I have chosen a peach-ish pink textured cardstock and have die cut a watercolour cardstock panel using a stitched rectangle die first and then die cut one end using the stitched scallop edges die...I then sponged in worn lipstick and weathered wood distress inks and used an embossing folder and water to create a pattern/effect on this panel...

The sentiment has been stamped using watermark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder...I cut out the stamped and coloured in images of a pot and succulents and  placed them below the sentiment...I have used a few sequins to embellish this card...

Thanks for visiting my blog today...Have a lovely & blessed day ahead....Happy crafting...!!

Pri

Me And My Daily Papercraft Blog - Handmade Card by Pri

Labels: , , , , , ,